Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Prayer Requests

A few current PRAISES and PRAYER REQUESTS......



PRAISES:
-good health. Unfortunately sometimes it takes being sick for a little bit to truly appreciate the health that I am blessed to have.
-thankfulness for friends to help while I was sick
-praise for good medical care in Kampala. I'm fully aware that many people across the world can't get the medical care they need and often can't afford it. However, I am blessed with both.
-blessing of technology: from facetime-ing my home church to videos and and pictures of birthday cards from family across the big pond...It is so wonderful. I truly don't know how people did this before such technology existed.

PRAYER REQUESTS:
-pray for open doors and opportunity with my M$lim neighbor. I can tell she is seeking a friendship but it is difficult to find times when we can spend time together. There is also a language barrier.
-boldness.....this word just keeps coming to me. I feel like I need to exercise more boldness in different areas of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment