Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tanzania Financial Update

God has blessed me so much!!! No, really! I feel so blessed that I can start each financial update with trying to convey how much provision through all of you God has provided. Even better I get blessed twice each time one of you decides to support me financially. I know that God has called me to Africa and He has opened the door for me in Tanzania. However, when other people can "see" that same calling and feel as strongly about it as I do to the point that they support it, I get encouraged and excited about this new endeavor all over again.

I can remember in recent years reading blogs about fundraisers for adoptions, trips, medical bills, and maybe new businesses. It was practically unbelievable how much those fundraisers would raise in a few short weeks and goals would be met. They may or may not have been Christian but either way it was mind blowing. I can confidently say that I feel like I fall into that category now.

Enough rambling, here are two crazy numbers.

My outgoing support:
September 26: 5,239
October 13: 15,100

Yes! My financial support for outgoing has almost tripled in just over two weeks. I have no doubt that God will continue to provide the rest through people like you. I need to have 16,107 by November 13th and a total of 18,949.

I also now have 1,000 committed for monthly support. I need a 2,139 by November 13th and a total of 2,516. The good news is that there really is not much left when it is broken down. Let's round it to 1,500 that is still needed. That comes to:
30 donnors @ $50/month
60 donnors @ $25/month

I do want to ask you to prayerfully consider supporting my ministry on a monthly basis. If you feel that God is calling you to do this, I pray you are willing to obey and you trust Him to continue to provide for you as He adds another line to your budget. Please visit THIS LINK to make a donation and/or commit to supporting me monthly. That will direct you to a secured website that will prompt you to provide the needed information.

Again, thank you for all you have done to support me new endeavor. I appreciate not only your financial blessing but also your encouragement as you provide the necessary means for me to serve where God has called me.

No comments:

Post a Comment