Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pick a Number

Simple is usually a good thing. This is about as simple as it gets for raising support.

I started with 100 envelopes, numbered accordingly. If you want to donate towards my outgoing funds for my move to Tanzania with Africa Inland Mission, you pick a number. Donate that amount (in dollars) and you might find a prize inside your envelope. You can pick as few or as many envelopes as you desire. Some of the prizes include vouchers for baked goods, gift cards, handmade items from Africa, and facts about Tanzania. But be careful, because some envelopes are empty.

After all the numbers have been picked and donations made, I will be a a total of $5,050 closer to my total needed for this journey.

The following numbers have already been called for: 1, 20, 23, 25, 77, 50, 99, 100



[picture does not accurately reflect what has been chosen thus far]

If you would like to "Pick a Number", please comment below or contact me through email or text message.

Donations can be made by check or online.

Check: make payable to "Africa Inland Mission"
            please do not put my name on the check
            please give directly to me (important for paperwork reasons)
            let me know if you need my address so you can mail it

Online: you can also donate online directly to Africa Inland Mission
            click HERE and follow the prompts
           verify that you see "Rowe, Katherine - Outgoing/Monthly Support" next to the amount box



No comments:

Post a Comment