Monday, September 22, 2014

Black and White Finances

Many numbers have been updated in the last few days and I want to share them with you so you know where I stand with everything.

Usually Africa Inland Mission will have financial clearance one month before departure. This is when a missionary is expected to have 100% of his or her funds, both outgoing and monthly pledges. However, governments in Africa tend to slow down in December which makes it difficult to finalize travel documents and other logistical aspects. Anyone with a January departure will now have financial clearance two months out. Although, only 85% of funds will be required and we will trust that God will provide the remaining finances in the weeks to follow.

With that said, here are my numbers:

GOD HAS PROVIDED:
Outgoing: 5,239
Monthly committed: 536

REQUIRED BY NOV. 13:
Outgoing: 16,107
Monthly committed: 2,139

TOTAL NEEDED:
Outgoing: 18,949
Monthly committed: 2,516

Now you may be thinking one of two things.
1. How can I help?
2. What is all that money for?

My response:
1. You can donate your prayers and whatever God calls you to donate financially.
2. I would love to meet with you and anyone you know that might be interested and talk about everything. Just let me know when and where!

Well, there it is. Black and white and hopefully a little clearer than mud.

Please don't hesitate to ask your questions whether they be about the finances or about another aspect about this new endeavor. It is my passion and where my heart is and I love to talk about Africa anytime.







No comments:

Post a Comment