Thursday, March 2, 2017

NEWSLETTER: February 2017

Lots of travels and countless memories from February.




Well it is a day late.......

But that's ok. Right?

I've learned that I'm probably the only one that watches the date like a hawk on my newsletters.

So here it is on March 1st and let me tell you a little bit about February.

Looking through pictures to figure out some points of discussion, I realized that a lot has happened in February. At the beginning of the month, I was still in Colorado for a debrief with other missionaries from around the world. Immediately following that I had 6 formal presentations in 8 days across western and central Tennessee. And the last two weeks have been filled with travel throughout Texas and Colorado.

I've been blessed with reunions at each stop and overfilled with blessings. Friends in Texas introduced me to MOD pizza. And I strongly suggest you try it if/when a locations opens near you. Then my brother and I spent a long weekend exploring different areas of central Texas before I headed over to California. Here in California I have enjoyed great conversations with long time friends, meeting up with two friends I previously only knew in Africa, and of course the obligatory time at the beach.

It truly has been fabulous. Many memories have been made and I'm so thankful for everyone and everything.

If I haven't seen you yet, then please be in touch so we can figure out if my travels will bring me to your neck of the words. If we've already seen each other and need to do it again, then please let me know also.

I hope your days are filled with joy and blessings, laughter and smiles, and opportunities to live a missional life where God has placed you.

With a full heart,
Katherine


TOP PIC: from Anaheim, CA. A good symbol of how it seems to be downhill from here. I'm just over half through with my time in the states and then it is back to life in Uganda. 
Have enjoyed reading and getting some canine time.
MOD Pizza is a fabulous discovery!!
Did some sightseeing in Texas with my brother. =-)


No comments:

Post a Comment