Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thank you many times over.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


Thank you for adjusting your schedules for me.
Thank you for letting me interrupt your usual routine.
Thank you for letting me sleep under your roof.
Thank you for giving me your wifi password.
Thank you for so much food.
Thank you being patient on the days when I didn't have enough brain power to make a decision (especially at the beginning and more so at the end).
Thank you for basing the menu on my cravings.
Thank you for listening to some of my stories.
Thank you for continuing with your life to give me the time and space to rest when I needed it.
Thank you for the ongoing prayers.
Thank you for the hugs.
Thank you for the laughs.
Thank you for the new memories.
Thank you for letting me pause and take pictures so I can easily revisit some moments.
Thank you for even more food.
Thank you for buying me coffee.
Thank you for taking me on new adventures (however small or usual it seemed to you).
Thank you for going the extra mile (or 90) so we could see each other.
Thank you for showing me parts of your life.
Thank you for the conversations.
Thank you for participating in OBK2.
Thank you for referring to my place in Uganda as home.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

This list isn't sufficient. But it is a start.
Thank you so much, many times over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment