Monday, January 13, 2014

$20in14days Fundraiser update!!!

Greetings everyone!!!

Tomorrow is the last day for the $20in14days fundraiser. (Although, donations are welcome any time for the trip, any team members, or the ministries we will visit.)

So far, through you, God has provided about $1200.
My trip is now funded completely and I will continue to help with some fundraisers so that if any team members are running short, I can help them.

Please continue to support our trip through prayer as we will start preparing quite soon. Actually, two more people signed up today. That makes a total of 8 people that are going to bless many ministries in Ethiopia and Rwanda. I am so excited to share with these 7 people (and maybe more) an experience that is so eye opening and life changing. 

If God leads you to not only support us in prayer but also financially, then we would love to have you be part of the trip in that way. Everyone is called in some way to be part of ministry. I believe God will lead you and open your eyes to the way that He wants you to further the Kingdom. 

To support our trip financially, here is how you can do it:

1. Checks can be made out to "Visiting Orphans"
     -I can accept them and mail them to VO
     -if you mail it to VO please indicate the trip and if you want it to go toward a specific team member
2. I can also accept cash donations
3. Go HERE for online donating:
     -For fund category please select "Ethiopia/Rwanda: Leader - Rowe"
     -team member or ministry name please enter "Katherine Rowe"
    ********you may leave this area blank and your donation will go toward the trip in general and be used for other team members or ministries we visit**********
4. If you wish to mail checks directly to VO please make sure my name and the trip name are on the memo line. You can abbreviate it to"Et/Rw July 2014; Member K. Rowe"

Following are the mailing addresses for Visiting Orphans and myself

Visiting Orphans
449 Metroplex Drive
Nashville, TN 37211

Katherine Rowe
1515 Robertson Ct.
Clarksville, TN 37042

I am endlessly thankful for how God has used you to bless me and then allow me to bless orphans in Africa.

Stay tuned for un update with my journey with Africa Inland Mission. That will come later this week!!!! Great and Amazing things are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment