Thursday, January 23, 2014

Update with Africa Inland Mission

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!!

Last week I received some very exciting news from Africa Inland Mission.

I was officially invited to Candidate Week!!!!! Candidate Week is the last step in the application process and I am very excited about this.

The official description is as follows: The week includes an introduction to the mission and its ministries, the history of the mission, as well as seminars on a variety of topics aimed at preparing candidates for service with Africa Inland Mission.  Candidates will also meet a counselor who has their Personality Profiles. That meeting completes the candidate’s file, which will be reviewed by the personnel committee during the CW.  Candidates will know the status of their application by the end of the CW.  Upon approval of their application by the Personnel Committee, Candidates become Appointees, and they will be able to confirm their Field Assignment with the candidate office.

I will be going to Candidate Week February 10-15. It is in Peachtree City, GA. It will be held at the AIM headquarters. I am hoping and praying to have an assignment and go from candidate to appointee that week or shortly after. I am applying for the TIMO part of the AIM ministry. TIMO means Training in Ministry Outreach. It is a two year foundation for a lifetime of ministry. You can watch a short video about it HERE.

Please join me in prayer as Candidate Week is fast approaching. This has potential to be a launching point for some major changes and possibly a lifetime of ministry. I am very crazy excited about this!!!!!!!

Please pray specifically for the following:
-AIM staff as they prepare for the candidates to come 
-all the candidates that will attend 
-everyone's hearts are open and listening to God so that His will may be done


If there is any way that I can be praying for you, please let me know! I would love to hear what God is doing in your life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment