Wednesday, January 1, 2014

$20in14days fundraiser

Happy New Year!!!!

Only about 12 hours into the new year and I've already heard a variety of stories for how people ended the year. I know one family that had a wedding last night and another had a unique trip to the ER (with everyone healthy and happy at the end). I spent it with a wonderful group of friends playing games, laughing, and most importantly making some life long memories.

Resolutions are not something that I make a habit of doing. I might have some unofficial goals of varying degrees each year. This year my first goal is to have the Visiting Orphans July 2014 trip fully funded in the next two weeks. I have just over $1000 left for my trip to be fully funded. Although, I would love to raise more than that so our team may be able to bless the places we visit or that I may share with other team members if needed.

I am calling this the $20in14days fundraiser.

I am asking for 50 people to donate $20 within the next 14 days. If this happens, then my trip will be fully funded. Anything I raise above this will go toward the ministries we visit or other team members.

If you feel called to support our trip financially, here is how you can do it:

1. Checks can be made out to "Visiting Orphans"
     -I can accept them and mail them to VO
2. I can also accept cash donations
3. Go HERE for online donating:
     -For fund category please select "Ethiopia/Rwanda: Leader - Rowe"
     -team member or ministry name please enter "Katherine Rowe"
4. If you wish to mail checks directly to VO please make sure my name and the trip name are on the memo line. You can abbreviate it to"Et/Rw July 2014; Member K. Rowe"

Following are the mailing addresses for Visiting Orphans and myself

Visiting Orphans
449 Metroplex Drive
Nashville, TN 37211

Katherine Rowe
1515 Robertson Ct.
Clarksville, TN 37042

As always, thank you so much for your continued support! It is such a blessing to have a group of family and friends that truly believe in and support what God is doing in my life. I hope the new year brings you great blessings and new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment