Sunday, December 21, 2014

Interested in Helping?

Not a day goes by that I don't consider how much has happened in the last few months. God has really made it clear that He is my ultimate provider. I have no doubt that God has provided everything that I have needed (and some things that I want) through so many different individuals, families, and groups. His timing for His provision has also been perfect as it always is each day.

Five months ago I accepted a position as a full time missionary with Africa Inland Mission. Since then, over $25,000 has been provided and thousands more have been committed to provide the ministry support for the next two years. Our Lord has not only provided financial support for this new endeavor but also provided small details and material things to make this transition to a new life happen smoothly. From a solar charger to a water purifier to a sewing kit to digital movies to skirts with pockets and everything in between, God continues to confirm His calling for me to go to Africa by providing each and every detail (and often when I don't expect it).

I have a few more items that I would love to have for my time in Africa. The closer I get, I learn more and more about where I am going and what life will look like for my ministry partner and me. We are blessed to get tips from other missionaries that have been in the same area that we will be serving. We have learned that sometimes the small things can make the biggest difference such as a the Wycliffe Cookbook, seasonal and holiday decorations to make the place seem more like home, and digital movies/shows to watch for times to decompress and relax. I also have a number of books that I would love to have for my Kindle. These books are for spiritual growth, personal entertainment and just because I think they seem interesting.

If you are interested in blessing me with any of these items, they can be found on my Amazon wish list.  On Amazon, search for a wish list using my email: kk.rowe5412@gmail.com

Two lists should be appear on the left side of the screen:
1. Tanzania January 2015
2. Africa 2015 Kindle books

Again, I am so thankful for all of the support that everyone has provided thus far. I am confident that God will ensure that I have everything that I need when I zip the bags shut the last time. God knows what we need most and will provide that and so much more as Melody and I pack our bags. There may not be Walmart near my new home but I imagine our innovation skills will be challenged and I can't wait to see what new things we learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment