Friday, April 10, 2015

Current Prayer Request


So many of you are such faithful prayerful supporters for me and I can not thank you enough. It gives me great comfort knowing that you are so regularly praying on my behalf. Below are some current specifics so that you may pray for certain things. Endless thank you's for all you do! It has been incredible to get a short email or message from some you and line it up with what was happening at the time. God really does have epic time because often your notes of encouragement and prayer come when I need it most. Thank again!


Prayer requests:-To find joy in learning especially while finishing school. It feels like (and is) significant work but I still want to enjoy it. -more energy. I feel tired more often than not. -for my mom.... My brother leaves for basic training for the army in a couple weeks. He was in the Navy for six years but is joining the National Guard now. I am worried about her and how she will be with both of us not easily reachable. -have ultimate comfort from our Savior. Although, I've never been homesick I have been very people-sick the last few days. I don't miss things or food or places but I would love to be with some people and comforted by a hug. -that our house is ready for us when we move to the village so we can immediately start to settle and make it feel like home- The Holy Spirit would start to prepare the hearts of the Digo people and they would be open and welcoming of our fast approaching arrival


On the flip side:-we are half way done with official formal school......we will always be learning. Only six weeks left and we move to the village May 23- God continues to grow and build The relationship between Melody and me. I am so thankful for so many ways she blesses me and hope that I can do the same for her. -thankful for a long weekend to get away for a few days over Easter weekend. Thankful for smooth travel and no issues. Especially thankful that technology connected me to CLC this past Sunday!!! Definitely brought tears to my eyes. -very grateful for the rest of the AIM team in Morogoro as they have helped us so much. They have been so welcoming and hospitable to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment