Wednesday, April 5, 2017

A few points of interest:

This will be a quick one.

I am sorry that I haven't been writing anything. But I do have some ideas and pictures to cue stories when I find the time to write. I will also catch up on adding old newsletters to here.

Right now I'm on a countdown until the journey back across the ocean. In fact, sitting here with a friend I realized I'm exactly two weeks out from going to the airport. Two weeks!! So the lists are stacking up, plans are being made, and there's much to be done!

I want to make sure you know a few important things.

LAST CHANCES to see me!!
If we don't make specific other plans, then the last options to see me will be:

1. Clarksville, TN - Saturday, 8 April, 2-6pm*
you can email me for details
*presentation of pictures and stories at 3pm

2. Dyersburg, TN - Saturday, 15 April, 10-12am
you can also email me or my mom for details

Light snacks provided at both events. If you can rsvp, then great. But if you aren't sure then I'd love to be surprised by your presence.

ENCOURAGING ways to help!!
Gwen is organizing OBK - round 2. She sent out an email a while ago and I'm hoping you received it. Read here for more details.

PRACTICAL ways to help!!
I have made a short amazon wishlist for some items that I want to take back. I understand that this is being mentioned really late in the game. However, I'm thankful for things such has free two day shipping and the usual, buying things in a store. If you want the amazon link or want to know a thing or two that would be helpful, then just send me a quick message and I'll let you know what is left on my list.

MEMORABLE ways to help!!
As with last time, I want to take so many pictures back with me! I tried to be intentional about getting pictures with each of you as I traveled around and most of those will be printed. But I would also love you sent a picture of you (and your family) so I can add it to the album. It was so fun to look at it through the last two years. If we won't see each other, then you can also email me a picture and I'll print it on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment