Thursday, August 14, 2014

$19 on the 19th

August has always been a month I look forward to each year. It means that fall is right around the corner. August usually has great weather. Oh and it has my birthday! I have had the typical toy list when I was young and the practical list through the early 20's. This year, I only have two things on my list.

I ask that you donate $19 on August 19th.
I ask that you share about this next step in my ministry in Africa as leap into full time ministry with Africa Inland Mission. 

You can read a little bit about what is coming HERE in a previous post. 
Be sure to "follow" this blog so you can get updates as I prepare and transition into full time ministry in Tanzania. 

All money donated for $19 on the 19th will go toward my outgoing financial needs that total to about $15,000. 

Fun fact #1: If 150 people donate $19 on the 19th then I will have 19% of the $15,000.

Fun fact #2: If 213 people donate $19 on the 19th then I will have 27% of the $15,000 on my 27th birthday.

This weekend I will be sending out information on a few different ways you can donate. 

For now, please mark your calendars for $19 on the 19th….that is next Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment