Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Prayer Requests

Here are some ways you can join me in prayer:


-praise for health over recent months: I think it is only recently that I truly realized how sick I was through so much of last year and have become thankful for the physical health I have had thus far in 2016.

-clarity about housing: God did provide a new place for me to call home in Kampala but it comes with some unique pros and cons that are hard to explain. I need to find the strength to endure the cons or some clear open opportunities for another option.

-praises for much to be thankful for these days

-motivation/perseverance for language learning:English is highly prevalent in Kampala which makes it hard to stay focused on learning another language. I'm often surprised at how often Swahili comes into my thoughts which makes learning Luganda even more challenging.

-wisdom on how to be a friend from a distance: It seems there are waves of friends with important events in their lives both exciting and challenging and it is always difficult to know how to celebrate with them or how to support them. One family I know is celebrating buying their first home and another is facing a recent diagnosis of stage four cancer. Which reminds me that you can always pray for health.

Please let me know how I can pray for you. You can do that by sending me an email. I would love to know what is happening in your life however mundane or exciting it is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment