Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sometimes memes are better than words

Although, I have received far more comments than I feel I deserve for my writing when I share about Africa.......

Sometimes memes just seem to say it better........





I must continue to cling to those truths each moment of every day.


Easier said than done.
Enough said.


Some of it is lies from the enemy.


Hhhmm... yes, but can't there be a place where they overlap?







Now part of my heart will always be in Pande. 
Part of my heart will always be with Amani Primary School.





I sure hope so.....
It is true that this won't happen today or tomorrow or maybe not next week.
But one day all of this hurt, confusion, pain, waiting, and so much more will make sense.
It will make sense because God will be glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment