Sunday, January 31, 2016

The First Year

A few days ago I wrote a short post about how it has been five years since God confirmed His calling for me to come to Africa. Every day I am amazed that I have now spent an entire year on this continent. To think of all the people that contributed, all the logistics to line up, all the prayers from so many, all the steps for each phase, all the tears at various points.......it only proves that God could have been behind all of this. 

The first full year here entailed many things I did not expect. Yet somehow I feel like I should have expected that. In an effort to capture some of the major points of the first year, I decided to make a short video. Let me say now that it didn't turn out to be so short. 

I enjoyed putting it together and hope that you enjoy watching it. 

Please go to Vimeo to see it.


Note: it is about 17 min long. What can I say? There was a lot that happened in the first year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment